Dear friends, as we know that for so many jobs and tasks we always need a valid UAE ID. So we always need to renew it. But as there is no typing center available to Ruwais, we have to visit either Ghayathi or Abu Dhabi that will be time consuming. But i have some good news for you: We can renew our UAE ID card online from our homes. I will guide you through the whole process of it.
- Find your passport
- Find your UAE ID card
- Disable pop up blocker from your browser
Lets proceed. Our first step is to scan the following:
- UAE ID FRONT SIDE
- UAE ID BACK SIDE
- PASSPORT FRONT PAGE
- PASSPORT BACK PAGE
- VALID RESIDENCY (VISA) PAGE
While scanning be careful that save it to jpeg format and each file size must be less than 2 mb. If any file is larger than open it in Microsoft picture manager and press “edit picture” and select compress. Among option select document option and check its’ possible size, if it is below 2 mb press “ok” and save it. (you can check auto correct option for all your scaned images — it will enhance all your images)
Now we are ready to go
- Open the following page and register yourself. https://eform.emiratesid.ae/
- Enter name, Email address (you will receive your username and password in this email inbox), mobile number, enter that image captcha and select default language than press :Confirm account creation.
- If everything goes fine you will get this confirmation - and one email about your user ID and password (on the earlier registered email address)
Wooohooo you are a registered user!!!!!!!!!!
- Now Open the following link again https://eform.emiratesid.ae/ and log in with your ID and password.
- You will find the following first screen
- select Renew ID
- Now you will fill up this first form
- for applicant class select which type of resident you are. Applicant class details contain some options that include visa renewal with same employer or other employer and if you had already renewed your visa then your suitable option is “Active Residensy- No need to renew Residency”. For IDN enter your UAE ID number and current card expiry date……that is easy..right ?
- Now next page
- Enter nationality and gender. For first name enter your name from passport under column of Given name/ first name. Father name, Grandfather name and Great Grandfather name is not mandatory.
Family/ clan name column fill up with your surname. Enter name as in passport and enter mother name also. Than press next.
- On next page you will find all name is translated to Arabic by system default. If you know Arabic check it is correct or not and if you do not know Arabic use Google translate and hear its pronunciation. Than press next
- Next page
Fill up country of birth, place of birth, date of birth as per your passport and now fill up marital status and Religion.
- Next Page
This is the most important page and to be filled very carefully.
Passport relation : most of case it is Holder. Accompanied option is only for little children who do not hold passport but accompanied with other person.
Next select your passport type : most of people have “Standard Passport”. Please check for appropriate option.
Now fill up Issuance country, issue and Expiry date as per passport. Now if you get confused about “Personal Unified Number” ??? ..relax…just open your visa page and find “U.I.D No.” and enter it as Person Unified Number. Resident permit file number is also available on your Visa page. Now enter your residency (Visa) issue date and expiry date………..press next step
- Next Page
This page is also quite easy. Enter your mobile number (Ensure it is registered on your name only), enter resident phone number and e mail address…select your primary Language. Press that blue button of search near it and search your language and fill up.
Now if you are not happy with your current photo in UAE ID and if you want to change it select “yes”, but remember that after that you have to visit service station at Ghayathi for photo upgrade. If you are happy with current image select “no”. now select about your Disability….next step
- Next Page
Emirate : Abu Dhabi
City : Ruwais
Area : Ruwais
Write your address in details
Delivery Emirates : Abu Dhabi
Enter your/ company P.O.Box No.
All other will filled up automatic…so now next Page
- Next Page:
Working mode : select appropriate sector…who are working with ADNOC group of Companies, can select Government sector. When you will select government sector it will ask about your department..in list search for ADNOC and select it. After it, it will ask you about your profession..so select carefully which matches perfectly….like for people who work with Operation department in FERTIL, “Chemical plant Operator not mention elsewhere (code No. 8159) match perfectly. So select appropriate answer.
Now fill up about your qualification and complete the page . now go for next page
- Next Page
Now upload image that we scaned already and saved in folder. So select the option and click upload image to that saved images and upload all images. When you upload image, “Image uploaded ? “ column value will turn to “Yes” from “No”…..so one by one upload all image and proceed for next page.
- Next page
Next page is only to review about your information, what you had provided. Check it carefully and if you find any mistake correct it by pressing edit. When you are sure that all is ok..please tick the following acknowledge
- And now Next step is Application payment….
- Here select carefully button “Proceed For Payment”.
- Now followed up to payment of Application fees with your credit card
- After paying of fees you will find one receipt will open in PDF format and in pop up window…if your pop up blocker is on, you will miss the receipt.
- Khallas….done…now you can log out from your account.
- You can save your progress at any stage and you can continue from there at any time. How ??? at any stage press button “save and continue later” it will save your data. When ever you find time again you log in and click last option “My Application”. You will find there your under progress application…now start from where you were.
- You can select pay later also if you forget your credit card at other place.
- Suppose you forget to deactivate pop up blocker and you do not find receipt or you had misplaced receipt..you can print again from “My Application” section.
- After one or two working days you will get confirmation SMS on your mobile about acceptance of your application and issue of card.
- Do not forget to renew card on time or pay fine 20 AED per day.
34044 total views, 24 today