After a constructive discussion with my night shift colleague, Mangesh, i’ve decided to draft a basic Taxi Sharing list for Ruwais travellers.
The advantages of taxi sharing, or “ride-sharing” type of agreement, vary from cost savings and time efficient transportation to, even, social engagement.
Technically speaking the Taxi Sharing list can be opened easily through Google Sheets. In case the list does not open, you should try updating your google apps or (re)installing the app.
Using the Taxi Sharing to / from Ruwais list requires for you to share a few basic details:
|Date||Name||Contact||Starting time from Ruwais||Going To|
Depending on where you want to travel to, or from where you are returning, you should post in one of the 2 tabs.
- Outbound Travels (Leaving From Ruwais TO …)
- Inbound Travels (Coming to Ruwais FROM …)
A few general rules should be :
- Always check the list before adding your traveling plans or your travel companion request.
- Always mention if you need only 1 travel companion, or you only have 1 luggage space available. (Remarks section)
- It always pays to respect each other and treat this list with a serious mindset.
In case you’ve missed it: the Taxi Sharing to / from Ruwais list is this one :
And if you have any suggestions > please leave a comment in the section below
2050 total views, 1 today