Visa Medical Screening in Ruwais
Please be informed that visa medical screening services are finally available in Ruwais, since Thursday, 15th of July. The location of the screening center is actually the former ADIB branch (near the Fish Market parking area). The building has been completely renovated to fit the requirements of the newly available services, including a second entrance for results collection only and wheelchair platform ramp.
Mandatory entry requirement – 72h PCR result.
- Visa renewal: Passport copy + Visa copy + original Emirates ID
- First time visa : (visa) Change status + Entry visa + original Passport
- Patients: 07am – 03pm (walk-in or appointments)
- Results collection: 07am – 04pm
Please note that appointments will have priority.
- 250 aed – Standard : waiting time 30 minutes > results in 48h
- 350 aed – Fast Track : waiting time 15-30 minutes > results in 24h
- 500 aed – VIP : wait time 10 minutes > results in the same day
Walk-in or Appointments: Payment will be done at screening center only, using cash, debit card or credit card.
Requirements: (physical) Fazaa Card.
Discount is applicable for card holder only.
50 AED discount will be applied to any of the requested service packages.
- Tool free phone number: 800727336
This number can be used for appointments & general inquiries.
The current call center timings are: Friday: Off & Saturday – Thursday: 7am – 9pm
- Email: [email protected]
Companies or private persons can send an email and request group (10-50 persons) appointments, payment procedure or discounts.
4605 total views, 3 today