Before we begin, i want you to understand that Souq.com uses 2 courier companies :
- Qexpress for free deliveries (if your order includes at least 100 AED of eligible items), free returns and standard (12 AED) shipments.
- Wing for Same Day Delivery (18 AED).
Out of these 2, only Wing delivers to Ruwais. To force the souq.com internal logistics to choose Wing courier, reffer to “2nd trick“. And yes, Wing courier services cost a little more, but it’s definetly worth it if you value your time.
The delivery area of Qexpress does not include Al Gharbia (Western) Region, no matter how many complaints or suggestions you do.
- The 1st trick is to “adjust” you address accordingly. This is how my delivery address is setup on the souq.com .
Since there is no Ruwais drop-down-selection for “Area” – I chose Other and have manually typed “Ruwais Housing Complex” in the “Street Name/No.” section
In the “Building Name/No.” field you should put your house number.
- The 2nd trick is to sellect eligible items that have “Same Day Delivery” option.
- Eligible items are mostly items sold directly by souq (dod_uae) or some older partners.
- Same Day Delivery option is available if you submit an order (after midnight and) before 15:00 UAE time.
- If you do not sellect Same Day Delivery (at checkout), your automatically asigned courier will be Qexpress > and they will not deliver to Ruwais.
- To give you an example for the delivery : My latest purchase from souq is the Xiaomi Mi Box S with 4K HDR Android TV Streaming Media Player Google Assistant Remote Official International Version .
- The device was ordered on the 2/3/2019 7:30 AM .
- Home delivery was done on 04/02/19 05:26 PM.
If you think this guide was helpful, share this with your friends and family.
2662 total views, 5 today