Trying to stay sane through this pandemic is probably one of the biggest challenges any adult will endure in this lifetime. And even though we are almost 3 consecutive months in lockdown, it’s still important to appreciate the positive outcomes of Covid-19.
In this article i will try to focus on 3 major aspects, of how Covid-19 has been benefical to our lives, but you are welcome to add more in the comments section.
Here are the top 3 ways Covid-19 has been “beneficial”:
1. It has boosted the online shopping experience of Ruwais
From being able to order groceries & meat from
- casinetto.com (40 aed off)
- mybutcher.ae (10% off voucher: [email protected] )
- Local markets
To even getting consultations or medicine
2. It has further increased our focus for hygiene & health
- Proudly becoming Covid-19 Immunity Ambasadors
- Having sanitizer dispensers all around ruwais
- Washing our hands for at least 20 seconds
- Wearing gloves and masks
- Eating home cooked meals more often
- Doing yoga, meditating or exercising
3. It has provided lots of personal time to rediscover old hobbies or get new ones
- Reading books without interruptions
- Listening to albums from the past and from the present
- Fixing small items you have been postponing
- Playing chess or cards
- Trying new (cooking) recipies
It’s important to remember to fill our time with fun, healthy or educational activities. This way the time will pass faster but will not be wasted, and the pandemic will become a bitter-sweet memory.
4247 total views, 1 today